Dublin, March 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global composites market: resins, fillers, reinforcements, natural fibers and nanocomposites until 2026” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The scope of this report is wide as it covers a variety of composites that are used around the world. The composites market is analyzed by dividing it into five major types and sub-types.
The report also gives revenue forecasts from 2021 to 2026 for each of these major composite types, for their subtypes, and for regional markets for each composite type. Additionally, the report focuses on key market drivers, current trends within the industry and major end-user industries of the global composites market. All volumes are expressed in thousands of tons (1 metric ton = 2,204 pounds).
The report includes
- 110 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global composites market
- Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020 and 2021, with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
- To assess and forecast the global composites market size in terms of value and volume, projected market trends and corresponding market share analysis by type of resins, fillers, reinforcements, natural fibers and nanocomposites ; application; and region
- Assessment of market growth opportunities, SWOT analysis of composites market, emerging trends and technological developments, and implications of COVID-19 on the market
- Detailed information about the resin and the manufacturing process of composite materials
- Examination of the latest technological advances in the composites market and the awards won by manufacturers of composite materials and parts
- Discussion of the competitive landscape featuring leading composites manufacturers, analysis of their financial performance and market share based on segment revenue, and related supply chain analyzes
- Descriptive company profiles of major industry participants including Ashland Specialty Chemical Co., DSM Engineering Plastics, LyondellBasell, Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Owens Corning, SGL Carbon Group, Solvay, Toray Industries Inc.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Global Composites Market
Chapter 5 Global Thermoplastic Resins Market
Chapter 6 Technological Advancements in Global Composites Market
Chapter 7 Market Trends
- Increase growth in the automotive industry
- Increase wind turbine installation growth
- Aerospace applications focus on materials with good thermal stability
- Constant prosperity for the improvement of resins
- An upsurge in spending on military applications
- Increase the development of marine products
- Recycling of composite materials
- Expensive materials
- Reduced commercial aircraft deliveries
- Resurgence of the penetration of composites in electric vehicles
- Focus and renewed interest in R&D and recyclable rather than thermosetting thermoplastic composite resins
- Government regulations
- Competitive pressure
- Emerging Trends in the Global Composites Market
- Use of composites in urban air mobility transport systems
- Adoption of 3D printing technology in composites
- An upsurge in the adoption of thermoplastic resin
Chapter 8 Impact of COVID-19 on the Composites Market
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Business Profiles
- Advanced Composites Inc.
- Albany International
- Aoc LLC
- Ashland Specialty Chemical Co.
- Braj Binani Group
- Core Molding Technologies Inc.
- Dic Corp.
- Dsm Engineering Plastics North America
- GE inc.
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC
- Glasforms Inc.
- Globe Composite Solutions Ltd.
- Gurit Services SA
- Hanwha Azdel Specialties
- Haysite Reinforced Plastics
- Hexcel Corp.
- Hexi Inc.
- Idi Composites International
- Interplastic Corp.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Owens Corning
- Plasan carbon composites
- Rtp Co.
- Saertex GmbH & Co.
- Sgl Carbon Group
- The Composites Group
- Toray Industries Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jgrlt8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900